Help Button Setting Do not Save

Hello guys!

I hope you are doing great.

I am trying to save some optiont for the Help button in the Agency version, but when I click save I get the 404 page with no data saved.

All othe settings are working propoerly.

Thank you!

Hi Carlos,

Would it be possible for you to provide temp admin access, please? So we can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hey Carlos,

I tried visiting the site but I’m getting a This webpage is not available error. Can you check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Carlos,

I got in to your site and was able to replicate the issue. Have you tried deactivating the other plugins and see if you get the same thing? We do have a development multisite running but I can’t recreate the issue there.

Ben

Hello Ben!

Yes I have tried that with no luck.

I recently migrated the site to a new server and also updated to the new version. Anything I could look in the database to see if everything is ok?

Thank you!

Hey Carlos,

Do you mind sharing FTP access details as well in case we need to dig deeper?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hi Carlos,

I am going to get a developer to review your issue. However, out of curiosity, when did this start happening? As you have successfully made a change to the help settings in the Knowledge base option. Did you add this before the server migration?

If so, can you run the Serialized Search and Replace and see if you have any old URLs.

http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/migrating-a-site-to-another-domain/

Thanks,
Danny

Hello Danny!

I did the changes a long time before migrating. The domain is still the same… so I dont know exactly how to run the serialized S&R…

Thank you!

How did you perform the migration? Can you provide the exact steps taken, please.

Thanks,
Danny

Hello Danny!

Turns out that the issue was caused by a security module in the new server:

Both issues were caused by one of our security systems (ModSecurity). Since the help and CSS settings referred to other domains, ModSecurity interpreted them as cross-site scripting (XXS) attacks.

Thank you for your help!

Hi Carlos,

Awesome, happy to hear you got the issue resolved and thanks for informing us. We appreciate it.

Thanks,
Danny