How do BB module animations degrade in older browsers?

Hi. First, we’re very happy with BB Page Builder!

This is kind of a two-part question:

As a temporary port of an old page, I have a very full page that consists basically of an HTML object containing a boatload of old HTML content, plus a few BB modules at the bottom. One of the latter is a Button with a 0.5 second slide-right animation. Strangely, it behaves erratically on my Mac Firefox. I think it’s just that I have too much stuff running on my machine and there’s a load of stuff to load on this page. But a quick look on your end would be appreciated.

http://stage.misahopkins.com/bb-anim-test/

More importantly, this caused me to wonder how BB animation effects like this degrade on older browsers to don’t support animation (which I think means pre-CSS3)… especially since my greatest use for animation is important things like “Buy Now” buttons. I’m hoping older browsers just display the module without the effect?

Genesis, Dynamik.

Thanks!

Jeff and Teresa

Hey Jeff and Teresa,

We are performing the test on our end and will come back to you shortly.

Thanks!

KC

Hey Jeff and Teresa,

I’ve just tested with BrowserStack using Firefox 26 on MAC OSX El Capitan and everything seems fine on my end.

Regarding the older browser compatibility, BB animations will not work on browsers that do not support CSS3. Let us know if you need anything further. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

KC

Thanks for testing and your response. Just to be clear: When you say “BB animations will not work on browsers that do not support CSS3”, does that mean that the module (like my button) having the animation just displays without any animation (fine) does the button not appear (bad)?

Thanks again!

Hey Jeff and Teresa,

The button will simply appear without animation. :slight_smile:

Ben