How do i get Agency template thumbs to show up?

When i Override Core Templates and then go to the templates when building a page i see my templates names but a blank thumb it is not creating a thumb snapshot of them so i can see them.

How do i get the thumbs of my templates to show up?

Thanks

Wow nothing is working now after the Agency upgrade.

I am working on a dev site in desktop server and none of the templates work now yours or mine to load into a blank page.

I go and pick one it looks like it is loading but then nothing shows up kinda dead in the water here now.

I never had this problem before ungrading to Agency.?

What might be the problem?

Hey Edward,

We are looking into this and will get back to you shortly. Meanwhile, have you tried going through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin.

Thanks!

KC

Hey Edward,

It doesn’t automatically take snapshots, you have to assign a featured image for each template. This can easily be done if you enable the Templates Admin under Settings > Page Builder > Templates.

Are you running a multisite or just a single site? Do you mind sharing temp admin access so we can take a look?

Ben

I am running a single site and its off line right now in server press.

Will be live late Tuesday night i hope.

What are the steps to do this i am hoping i do not have to create a screen shot and upload it as that would just slow down everything making this feature for me not very useful as i create so many new templates on every site i make as i work and with the Agency version not able to white label the parent and child theme i am not sure i see the benefit of it if the customers can still see the themes tracking back to BB its not fully white labeled then with my info.

Hey Edward,

That is the only way to do it. It’s a CPT and it supports featured images. You’ll have to take a screenshot and assign it as a featured image for each layout.

Ben