How to end my client update the site without accessing the functionality of the

It is possible to give access to the client to use only sessãpo a blog using the plugin bb?

My question is as follows:

Hy BB Team!

I need to create a website using the plugin bb. Will my client who will be in charge of updating the blog session. He will need to have access to posts normally (without the plugin installed bb).

It is possible that? Normally Use the blog session (threads) and to display the items in the layout (design) that was densenvolvido (both the site as the blog)?

I am asking this even to know the staff as you do in the matter of updating the site. If you give the site running with the plug-bb and teach your client to them even make site updates, changing pictures, text and etc.

Hi Rafael,

I’m not sure I understand your question here. What is it that you are looking for? If you are looking for your client to just have access to edit and create content, you might want to assign them an editor user role which limits what they can do in the dashboard. Not sure if that helps, but if you can clarify a bit more, we’ll see how we can assist.

Best,
Billy

Hello Billy, I’ll try to explain again:

If I have a post article for a blog, the articles will be posted on the style bb plugin layout or will be posted on the web editor?

Hi Rafael,

You can post them in either really. If you want to use BB, activate it in the post editing screen via the page builder tab and then you can use BB to create the post. If you want to use the editor, just add your content as usual and publish!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy, I do not want to activate bb in posts, I want to use as usual. But my doubt is whether I need to create the layout of the blog pages …
You are getting to understand me? :slight_smile:

You don’t have to create the layout of the blog page, but that is an option if you like. If you would like the normal posts page template of whichever theme you are using, just set the blog page as the posts page in the reading settings. If you would prefer to create your own blog page, don’t set a page for the reading posts page and just create a new page and use BB as you normally would adding the posts module.

Best,
Billy