I cannot add content

I want to add content (new row - 2 columns for example) in a existing page, but nothing is added. Try for example adding a row with two columns on the page ‘Doelgroepen’ on my site.

Best regards,

Jan-Willem

Hey Jan-Willem,

I just gave it a shot and was able to add content/columns without issues using the builder. Are you still having issues?

Best,
Billy

Hey Billy,

Yes. I cannot add content to the page ‘Doelgroepen’ for example. If i want to add a row with for example two columns, I see a slight movement and a red border appear very short, but nothing happens and I cannot add anything. I’m using Firefox browser, but have the same problem with Safari browser.

Best,

Jan-Willem

Hey Billy,

I see what i did wrong. I didn’t drag and drop but only clicked on the content option. Stupid of me. Issue is resolved. Thank you.

Jan-Willem

Ah gotcha, I was going to say I still didn’t find any issues in either browser. No worries at all. You’ve actually touched on functionality we have been discussing in that if you just click as opposed to drag, the selected row or module would enter the content area in the most left available space.

Best,
Billy