I think I found some bugs

Hello.

I would like to tell you about some bugs I have seen in my installation:

<ol>
<li>When adding the social buttons, the facebook like option will not show up completely when hovering over the facebook link.</li>
<li>	Whenever I open a module that contains an image, the image size changes to thumbnail automatically. Then when I save the changes the image size will change and I will have to open the module again to edit this. This will not happen always, I have seen it in Callouts most of the time.</li>
<li>	I have a right sidebar layout. I have added the custom with for small devices to be 100% for the sidebar, but whenever I reach that breakpoint the with will not be 100%. I tried the same for medium devices, and it is working well for that size. </li>

Thank you!

Hey Carlos,

1. I tried playing around my localhost but I can't see this happening. Could you share the site URL you are having this problem so we can check?
  2. Played around my localhost too but didn't catch this problem, and not since I have been using BB but as you've said, it doesn't happen always.
  3. On the small responsive breakpoint, max width will automatically be adjusted to 400px regardless. The small responsive breakpoint is geared toward mobile phones and 400px is quite enough to show the entire content of the page.

If you can share the site URL as well as temp admin access to the site you are experiencing this we can take a look. The above answers are based on my localhost using only BB theme and plugin. Any other theme or plugins enabled may cause different behavior.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Hello!

Thank you for your reply, and sorry for taking so long to reply back.

1. I tried to attach a screenshot, but I dodnt know how. You can see this in http://miracomoes.com/chia/ test site. I saw it in another site before also.

1. I tried to replicate, but it is not happening now. I will have an eye open if it happens again.

1. I understand. However, the default small device breakpoint of the builder is set to 768px so I think those divs should be at least that width. This is because when using my iPad in portrait orientation the small device is triggered. Also, since I had a right sidebar layout, the left “content” column will have a full width while the sidebar column will only be 400px as you said.

When I set the the width to be 100% for both medium and small devices, the sidebar will have a full width on medium devices but not on small devices. So there is some inconsistency there, I think.

Thank you!

[Content Hidden]

Thank you!

I forgot to set that portion to private. :wink:

Hey Carlos,

1. Sorry but I’m not really seeing anything wrong with the Facebook like link on the page. You can post the screenshot to an image hosting service like imgur and paste the link here so we can check.
  2. You can actually just override that max-width by using this CSS snippet. Just change the 768px part with what your small responsive breakpoint is.
@media (max-width: 768px) {
  .fl-page-content .fl-col-small {
    max-width: 100%;
  }
}

Hope this helps!

Ben

Hello again Ben!

1. You can see the screenshot here: Here. I saw that on a Mac using Chrome.

2. Thank you! This snippet worked.

Thank you!

Hey Carlos,

I got the same thing on my localhost. I’ve already submitted a bug report regarding this. Thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Carlos,

The Facebook like box issue has been fixed on the latest release 1.6.0.2. Check Change Logs.

Ben

Hello Ben!

Those are excellent news. Thank you for your help!

Hey Carlos,

No worries! Enjoy The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben