images in a vertical line in the Add Media section

Hi there guys,

I know this may sound mad, but all the images within Beaver Builder are all in one vertical line, If you go to a page and use the WordPress “Add Media” everything is fine all the images are in rows. Do you have any thoughts as to what could be causing this? The version I am running is Version 1.6.3.2

Hey John,

Thanks for posting! Sorry but it’s kinda hard to say without actually seeing it. Do you mind sharing temp admin access to your site? You can use the private option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey John,

This would be caused by your theme CSS. Try adding the CSS snippet below and see if they work for you.

.fl-builder-edit .wp-core-ui li.attachment {
  clear: none;
}
.fl-builder-edit .wp-core-ui li.attachment img {
  max-width: none;
  height: auto;
}

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey John,

No worries! I think that’s the Ultimatum theme’s reset CSS. Is this the first time you’ve had this issue since using the same theme?

Ben

Hi there Ben,

That is a very very good question. I will investigate and come back to very soon, as I will need to look at other sites I have used the Beaver Builder on.

Kind regards
John

Hey John,

I believe you will have the same problem on other sites with the same theme since the same CSS will have been implemented. Just go ahead and use the same CSS above and you should be fine, if ever. :slight_smile:

Ben