Landing page and BB plugin

Dear BB,

I have some trouble to configure my landing page. When i have installed the BB plugin, i can off coure add new pages and then the BB plugin will appear. Then i am able to use for example a template.
The problem is, i can’t use BB on my landing page. How can i set the settings right that i can use a template for my landing page?

For example, i can use BB by pages like; home, contact etc. But my landing page wil remain in the standard wordpress “hello world”!

Hey Ismael,

Thanks for getting in touch! It’s quite possible that the template is being controlled by the theme. Do you mind sharing access details to the site so we can check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Ismail,

Sorry but unless I have access to the site, I won’t be able to deduce where the problem came from. If you could grant us temporary admin access to the site I’ll gladly take a look. You can do so via private reply below.

Ben

Hey Ismail,

Sorry, yesterday wasn’t really my day. I was having trouble understanding the issue but I believe I do now. I think this is caused by the default settings WP has for your homepage. You can simply create a new page and name it ‘homepage’. Then head over to Settings > Reading then change Front page displays to A static page then select the ‘homepage’ page as the Front Page(see screenshot for guidance).
http://imgur.com/0nM5rPq

Hope this helps!

Ben