Layout suddenly changed when I went to save the page.

I was working on my home page in page buidler. When I went to save everything it got all messed up. The logo is also now missing from the top? Not sure what happened, but I need it fixed asap!

Thanks!
Anne

Ok…so I figured out what happened. I used the html widget to add an InfusionSoft from and must have had some code in there that messed with the entire layout of the page once I saved it. Thank goodness I was able to go into text editor, remove the code, and then activate page builder again with my previous layout intact (minus the code). Whew!!

Hey Anne,

Using the HTML module can indeed cause issues like this. There was probably a missing opening/closing tag on your code which broke the entire layout. One way to fix it is to delete the code, like what you did. But sometimes, you won’t be able to access the module anymore. Should that be the case, you can use WP’s revisions system to revert the changes you’ve made.

Anyway, glad to hear you figured it out! And thanks for taking the time to inform us. :slight_smile:

Enjoy BB!

Ben