Limit use to custom template?

Hi

Just wondering if it’s possible to limit Beaver Builder for use with just a custom page template? I have a landing page template and only want BB to be available for that template and not posts or other pages.

Cheers,

Greg

Hey Greg,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Did you want to remove the core templates and make your template the only one available to use?
Overriding core templates can only be done on our Agency Package. You can check the blog entry below for more information.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/its-now-easier-than-ever-to-work-with-beaver-builder-templates/

Ben

Thanks Ben. I’m more interested in removing the BB functionality for all other pages/posts other than a landing page and am not sure your suggestion would do this. I want to restrict the page builder just to this template. I noticed that I can set BB to only work with a certain post type so I could setup a post type for landing pages but would prefer not to if possible. Could I use the is_page_template conditional to restrict BB?

Greg

Hey Greg,

Gotcha! So the template you were referring to was a page template, not a layout template. I’ll get someone from the team in on this as they might be able to assist you with your concern.

Ben

Hey Greg,

A separate post type would be best in this case. Hope that helps and sorry I don’t have a better answer there for you.

Best,
Billy