Links do not have the right colors

Link colors are not working. The anchor links are gray and I want to switch them to be black but BB tech is not helping. They have sent lots of different css but the links are not looking right.

The menu contains anchor links as well as standard page navigation links. The menu links should all be black with a pink active and hover state. However, the anchor links show as a dark gray (instead of black). How do I make the anchor links display as black like the page links?

Can you provide a link to the site, please.

I am still having trouble with the link colors. I have tried all the css you have sent which is now removed because it made everything black with no active or hover state, see below:

.fl-page-nav-collapse ul.menu li.menu-item:not(.current-menu-item) a, .fl-page-nav-collapse ul.menu li.menu-item:not(.current-menu-item) a:visited {
  color: #000 !important;
}

.fl-page-nav-collapse ul.menu li.menu-item a, .fl-page-nav-collapse ul.menu li.menu-item a:visited {
}

.fl-page-nav-collapse ul.menu li.menu-item-1124.current-menu-item > a:visited, .fl-page-nav-collapse ul.menu li.menu-item-1037.current-menu-item > a:visited{
}

This is what need to be changed and I have not been able to achieve this simple task,

The menu contains anchor links as well as standard page navigation links. The menu links should all be black with a pink active and hover state. However, the anchor links show as a dark gray (instead of black). How do I make the anchor links display as black like the page links?

It seems it should be an easy task but its not working.

http://new.cogsandmarvel.com