Mailchimp Email Newsletter not sending...

Hi There, we’ve set up an account what appears to be correctly. We’ve entered the account name as well as the API key. But upon hitting submit - it just sits there - Saying “PLEASE WAIT”
We’ve ensured we’ve got the right credentials. But with no luck. I’ve deleted the Widget and even started over but have the same result. Our client is keen on using Mailchimp.

Hey Elizabeth,

Have you tried deactivating all plugins except BB and see if it works? It might be a plugin conflict. If it isn’t, we may need temp admin access to the site so we can take a look.

Ben

Hi Ben, yes, you can have access. We’re not sure what’s causing the issue. We’re not very technical when it comes to WP, but we love the builder. :slight_smile:
How should I send you the un and pw?

[Content Hidden]

Hey Elizabeth,

It seems there is a bug when the subscribe module is saved in a Global Row. I’ve already submitted a report for it though, thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Elizabeth,

That should work, unless we’ve another problem there. :wink: Definitely give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

Ben

Hmmm, Question. Can we we make a global row into a regular row? Can’t seem to figure that out.
Or do we have to start over and create a new row?

Hey Elizabeth,

Sure! You can just duplicate that Global Row and the duplicated instance won’t be globalized anymore. :slight_smile:

Ben

Gotcha! ok, well at least now we know that Global doesn’t work, Thank you!!! Guess the fix will come out soon enough? The global setting really speeds things up. :slight_smile:

Hey Elizabeth,

Don’t really have a concrete timeline on the fix though as we’re pretty swamped right now. But rest assured, this will be looked at and hopefully fixed.

Ben

Hi again Ben, ok, It appears everything is great. I’ve ensured we have the right API key and account name and such for the Mailchimp account, and we now even see the THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING which is great, but nothing seems to go through to Mailhcimp. ? Any idea? Any help would much appreciated!!!

Hey Elizabeth,

Be default, our Mailchimp integration is set to Double Opt-in. Meaning, the subscriber still has to visit his/her email and click a link there before he/she is subscribed. If you want to enable Single Opt-in instead, you can use this filter.

// Enable single Mailchimp opt-ins.
add_filter( 'fl_builder_mailchimp_double_option', '__return_false' );

More info on the filter here.

Ben