Map showing in place of my videos

Every now and then when i visit my website i see a map where my videos are supposed to be showing.

This can happen on any page i have a video and at the footer of the page my map turns into a video.

This happens on my mobile Android as well!

Any help appreciated

[Content Hidden]

Hey Brian,

I’ve checked your site but I couldn’t recreate the problem. I checked about 10 pages and refreshed them a couple of times, checked them on my mobile and everything is fine. Does this problem only happen on mobile? Do you have a screenshot from when the problem occurred?

Ben

I do have a screen shot but dont know how to upload for you to see here

Hey Brian,

You can upload the screenshot to imgur and just paste the link here.

Ben

Map is showing where the video is placed

http://imgur.com/2QYGckL

Hey Brian,

Do you mind sharing what page that is happening? I tried going around the pages on your site but I can’t seem to find that layout? Also, does this only happen on the backend?

Ben

Ni it happens without being logged in, i see it on my mobile sometimes too.

http://www.focusma.co.uk/martial-arts-witham/

Hey Brian,

Thanks! How often does this happen? Also, when it happens, what do you do to rectify it? I’ve refreshed that page about 50 times now and I can’t recreate it. What browser and OS were you on when you encountered this? Also, on what mobile device? The only thing I can think of causing this would be a caching or optimization plugins(those that handle HTML/CSS/JS minification and such).

Ben

I dont look at my website that much so not sure of frequency.

My pc is win 8, browser is Chrome and my mobile is an Elephone using Android using Chrome.

Aprt from that I can ttell you much more, sorry and thanks for looking into this!

Hey Brian,

No worries! I’d just like to let you know that problems like these are pretty hard to fix since they happen rarely. I’d say it definitely has something to do with caching/optimizing your site. We’ve a few users in the community using WP Rocket and it works fine. ZenCache is a free one too that we recommend. You may want to switch to those caching plugins and see if you still get the same problem.

Ben