margin in timer

Hi,

Is their a way to have the margin in the timer between each block unit to be smaller than the 0 setting? I want it to be essentially more scrunched together, so I can have bigger fonts on mobile…

Also, is there a way to display my hamburger mobile icon on the left instead of the right?

Best,

Peter

Hey Peter,

You can add the CSS snippet below, then use the style settings on the module to set the spacing between them.

.fl-module-countdown .fl-countdown .fl-countdown-unit-label {
  min-width: 0px;
}

Ben

I am adding my code into my custom css but all new code I add isn’t saving for some reason.

Hi Peter,

Can you provide temp admin access, please? So we can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Danny

actually, sorry I seemed to mix up the emails…I was having problems with the slider code not saving…this code actually does save but I am not noticing the margins to be small on my mobile device (iphone 6)

Hey Peter,

Sorry, I’m a bit confused now. Which slider code are you referring to? Re the margins on the Countdown module, you can use the settings to add an extra padding/spacing between the items. Is this not working for you?

Ben

my bad…i’ll explain it better…the code in the ticket actually does save, but I am using the circle timer and it seems the (min margin code didn’t move the clock units closer together, or as it appears on my iphone.

I mixed up another ticket where some custom css code about the slider header size would not save…

Hi Peter,

If you’re adding CSS which isn’t saving, then the likely cause is that you have either a cache plugin active, invalid CSS or a comment that is preventing the your CSS from loading.

Can you provide temp admin access to you site, please? So we can take a closer look.

Also, the issue with your slider should be resolved if you use the updated CSS I added to your slider topic.

Thanks,
Danny

I actually decided against the content slider, so I do not need that code. Thank you for all of your help though!

Best,

Peter

Hi Peter,

Is the issue now resolved, are you able to save you custom CSS and have it loaded?

Thanks,
Danny