Mega Menu setup problem

Hello,

I see the instructions for the Mega Menu setup. In the example, it shows the 4 mega headings going across in 4 columns with the links under them like this:

Mega

When I set mine up, the Mega Headings show in just one column. When you mouse over one, then the links show up to the side. I am using the Grand theme. Is there a setting that I am not seeing to make the menu look like the example?

Thanks!

Hey Bill,

On that screenshot, that’s actually a menu with 2 submenus. The Services menu item, is where the class mega-menu is added. Then it has a submenu, which contains the 4 Mega Heading menu items. Then each Mega Heading has a submenu containing 4 Mega Link menu items.

Hope this makes sense. :slight_smile:

Ben

Thanks Ben, that is what I have

Services (Mega-menu css)
Mega Headings
Mega Heading1
Item1
Item2
Item3
Item4
Mega Heading2
Item1
Item2
Item3
Item4
Mega Heading3
Item1
Item2
Item3
Item4
Mega Heading4
Item1
Item2
Item3
Item4

It still looks like:

Services
Mega Headings—>Mega Heading1–=>Item1
Mega Heading2 Item2
Mega Heading3 Item3
Mega Heading4 Item4

Instead of

Services

Mega heading1 Mega heading2 Mega heading3 Mega heading4
Item1 Item1 Item1 Item1
Item2 Item2 Item2 Item2
Item3 Item3 Item3 Item3
Item4 Item4 Item4 Item4

Ok, the formatting didn’t come thru…one sec

Here it is

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByI9Md7_nYtJU1g5NmN2QzczY28

Mega

Hi Bill,

Can you provide temp admin access, please? So we can take a closer look. As you should only need to add the mega-menu class to the parent menu item. So using the screenshot in your first post as an example.

The menu item “Services” has the mega-menu class to it. Then the rest of the structure is automatic.

Here is one I just created - http://cl.ly/3A3t0e0A0y2H

The only menu item that has a class is the “Mega Menu” menu item.

Thanks,
Danny

Thank you Danny!

I had an extra Sub in there. Your diagram made it very clear. Love it!

No problem, Bill.

Happy to hear the issue is resolved and thank you for informing us. We appreciate it.

Thanks,
Danny