Menu Lines

I would like to know how to remove the lines in the menu bar - please

Hey Evocial,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Sorry but what line on the menu do you mean? Do you have a screenshot or, better yet, could you send the URL of the site you are working on so we can check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Evocial,

Are you using our Menu module? If so, you can remove that by going to the Style tab and setting Show Separators to No. I don’t think our theme menu has separators.

Ben

I’m using the child theme and it is there. Sooooo… what do I do? The most recent action I’ve done is the CTA button. Maybe that’s the reason for it? Not sure. And do you mean the Menu Module when I click customization or the Menu Module when I create a page?

Hey Evocial,

I mean the Menu module inside the Page Builder. That’s weird. Do you mind sending in a screenshot? You can use imgur.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Evocial,

That is really weird. I tried all our presets and can’t get those to show. Do you think you could send temp admin access so we can check the site?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Also, while we’re on this topic of the menu - how can I set a drop shadow for the entire header? :slight_smile: Or should I put that on a different post?

Hi Evocial,

You can provide temp admin access using the private reply tickbox below. You can just use your email to setup a temporary admin account.

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

You should be all set on the menu! I added some CSS to your child theme to remove those. On the theme specific thing, yes, please. We’ll respond to that as soon as we can!

Best,
Billy

Thanks a million!

Hi Billy
Hope you are all well.

I have been searching for a solution to this - lines on menu - but can’t follow the thread of what has been said to try to resolve it. I don’t know how to send a photo so have added the link.
What I am trying to do is 2 things
The lines on the top and bottom of the meue - and more prominent at the top sides.
And, because I am OCD (joking) there is the smallest of gaps from the bottom of the menu to the full width image - tried to remove the tiny gap if not so successful yet.
My first Wordpress site - really love BB using your child theme.
Thank you for your help
Link Website menu lines

Many thanks

Hey Paula,

Thanks for posting! Try the CSS snippet below and see if it works for you! Since you’re using the BB theme, this can be added directly under Theme Customizer > Code > CSS Code.

@media (min-width: 768px) {
  .fl-page-header-primary .fl-page-nav-wrap {
    border: none;
  }
}

Ben

Hi Ben
Worked a treat - thank you so much.

No worries! Have fun with BB! :slight_smile:

Ben