Menu Module

Hey guys,
The new ability to save rows and columns made me really excited because it would create an easy way to do headers over a picture. However, when I just experimented I found something that is a little unfortunate. If you go to dev.revivalmedia.co then you will see that instead of the hamburger icon being to the right of the logo it goes to the next line. Is there anyway to make the menu module appear on the same line on mobile devices?

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for posting! You should be able to do that by changing the column settings. Under Advanced, you can set the Small Device Width to Custom. By default it’s at 100% so you can probably change it 50% for both. Play around with the setting until you get the correct layout.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Ben

It does but not that great, at 50/50 that makes the logo way too small. I’d prefer a higher percentage but when I do that the menu text goes off screen as seen in the screenshot. Picture

Hey Kevin,

I’ll be submitting a bug report for this. Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben

Thanks Ben. Will I be notified when this is resolved?

Hey Kevin,

Sure, I’ll give you a heads up when the guys have done the changes. You can also check the Change Logs every now and then. We usually roll out maintenance updates maybe once a week. :slight_smile:

Ben