Migrating From Developer to Agency

I upgraded from what was previously the Developer version to the Agency Version. I have a Multisite Network that I’m still running with the developer version and would like to upgrade it to the Agency version. Is there anything special I need to do to make this happen. What is the best way to migrate - I created a bunch of templates for it and so it’s very important that those carry over to the Agency version.

Thanks!

Hey Steve,

Great news, glad to hear you are considering the Agency version! Nothing special needed in terms of the update/upgrade, everything will carry over without issue!

Best,
Billy

Actually Billy, I already purchased the upgrade a while back. Just haven’t gotten around to upgrading this multisite. So in the plugin manager page in the backend, it’s not showing that Beaver Builder needs to upgrade, so there’s no upgrade now link to click on. It’s just that it’s the Developer version and not the Agency. Do I upload the Agency Version using FTP and overwrite the files. More clarification on what to do would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Steve,

Apologies for the delay! Yep, you can just deactivate and delete the older plugin version and re-upload the newest version directly in your plugin dashboard. Let me know if you have any issues and if we can assist further!

Best,
Billy