Missing content in page builder?

I was trying to replace an image in a callout menu, but when I went to upload the file it sat on the loading screen for a really long time, so I assumed that I’d somehow lost my internet connection and closed the window, but upon returning to my page builder, I found that half the content was missing, and I can no longer highlight any rows, modules, or columns. The actual published page seems unaffected, but now I’m completely unable to edit it…

Hey Mohammad,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

That’s a really weird thing to have happened. Would you be able to share temp admin access to the site so we can check? Also include the page where this is happening on. You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Mitch,

I tried visiting the site but I’m getting just a plain white screen. Tried visiting /wp-admin but results in a 404. Tried /wp-login.php and I get the same 404 page. Do I need to do something special to be able to login?

Ben

I usually use /wp-admin. I don’t think there’s anything special…

I’m realizing now that the issue could have been that I was probably trying to edit the page on two different computers at the same time. I have a laptop and a desktop I jump back and forth from throughout the day, so it’s probably my fault.

Hey Mitch,

Ah! Then that’s most likely it, hopefully. Once you publish the page, all changes you did on the other computer gets lost. It’s one or the other. Definitely let us know if you encounter the same thing again so we can check! :slight_smile: For now, enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben

Found the ACTUAL problem.
I’m use to working in print, and I have a habit of saving png’s, not realizing the file type is so much larger than jpg’s. Also, I was just uploading some pretty big files, and I maxed out the site’s memory limit. Everything’s fine now though, and my lesson was learned. : )

Awesome! I only really use PNGs for logos and those small icons. For large images, I go with progressive jpegs. :slight_smile:

Ben