Mobile Nav Toggle Not Working

I recently purchased Beaver Builder and built a site with no problems with the mobile nav (hamburger or menu button). On a rebuild of a site I have encountered problems which could be a result of a plugin conflict since there were a lot of plugins. I disabled all that I thought might cause a problem and the menu still does not work. I added a menu on the home page using the beaver builder page to see if something was just going wacky with my menu, but it works. I have left it there so that you can see how the menu with the theme does not work while the menu added within the page builder does. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did search the support topics and could not find one like mine. Sorry if I missed one. My site is http://www.selfstorageunitsspringfieldmo.com/
Thank you!

BTW - If I can get this one thing resolved, Beaver Builder has allowed me to build two sites in two days that would have taken many more hours and stress:-)

Okay, you must be able to perform miracles because I refreshed my mobile device right after posting about my mobile nav menu issue, and it is now working. I may nave not waited long enough after disabling some plugins and the conflict was resolved. Gotta love that! Thanks for the miracle:-)

Hey Aaron,

Glad the product’s working out very good for you! That was most likely the case, the page you were seeing when you had the issue could have been a cached one. Anyway, glad it’s working! Have fun with BB! :slight_smile:

Ben

BTW - The plugin that seems to be causing the conflict with my mobile nav is Portfolio Slideshow.

Hey Aaron,

I tried the Portfolio Slideshow and it works fine on my end. Both the regular menu button and hamburger menu works on mobile. Also just wondering, have you tried our Slideshow module? :slight_smile:

Ben