More Link in Posts Module linking to current page, but not posts

Hi guys,
I’ve not seen this before, and I can’t figure out a fix, but the More Link in the Posts Module links to the present page where it’s found, but not the article to which it references. Here’s a sample page where you can see the issue in action:

http://adriennecarmack.com/ask-dr-carmack/

Please advise on a possible fix. Thank you.

Hey Pablo,

That’s really weird. Do you mind sharing temp admin access so we can take a look?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Pablo,

I checked the code from your plugin and it seems to be fine. Do you think you can do the plugin deactivation route?

Ben

Hi Ben,

I deactivated the plugin and reactivated it and it still is doing the same thing. Any other thoughts? A plugin clash maybe?

Hey Pablo,

What about deactivating all plugins except BB and see if the problem is still there?

Ben

I’ve found the issue. The Monarch social media plugin from Elegant Themes is clashing with Beaver Builder. I removed it and the issue went away. A number of display issues were caused by the plugin that seems to have disappeared with the deactivation. Are you familiar with any clash with that plugin?

Hey Pablo,

Do you think you could send us a copy of the plugin to themes [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com so we can do some testing? Also, what other display issues? Could you elaborate so we can try recreating it from our end?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Pablo,

I can only recreate the link issue if I enable the Reset WordPress Loops option under General Settings. Did you have that enabled too? If so, any reason why?

Ben

Hi Ben,

No. I did set that option as well, but only after I experienced the issue to see if I could get it to go away, not before. However, it’s good to know what might be a root cause. I’ve moved to another plugin, Social Feather, that works beautifully with BB. Thank you for looking into it. I suppose we’ll just have to be aware that there’s a potential issue with Monarch.

Hey Pablo,

No worries! I’ve already assigned a bug report for it so our lead dev can take a look. Thanks for the heads up! And have fun! :slight_smile:

Ben