Moved: Reply To: Saved Rows and Saved Modules not selectable in Builder

Hi there,

I’m having some trouble with global roles.

I have saved global rows but when I click on the setting, nothing happens.

I’ve also noticed css showing in various aspects of the builder - eg module labels and text editor tool labels are taking on styles from the website.

Not sure if these are connected.

Would appreciate any help!

Matt.

Moved reply from http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/saved-rows-and-saved-modules-not-selectable-in-builder as we may need access to the site

Hey Matt,

Sorry I had to move your reply to a new topic. Do you mind sharing temp admin access to your site so we can take a look? You can post the details here using the private reply option below. Also, if you could list down the steps to recreate the issue, that would be great! :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Matt,

It looks like the first problem is caused by an unclosed anchor tag on your Simple Edits. Simply head over to Genesis > Simple Edits then under the Footer Output right where you have your Credits.

The problem with the module headings is that your theme heading styles are declared important. So it overrode our own styling. It makes sense for this to happen on other sites as well if you’re using the same theme. Try adding the CSS snippet below and see if it works.

.fl-builder-settings-fields h3.fl-builder-settings-title {
  color: #000 !important;
}

Ben