Moving (repositioning) rows on a homepage template and adding rows to template

I am trying to use a homepage template but finding it impossible to move the rows within the template frame. Every time I attempt to move (reposition) a row it jumps outside of the photo area and template. Then, I can’t even get it back inside the template.

#1 Can the rows be moved, or are they fixed in place?

#2 Is it possible to add a row(s) to a homepage template?

Hey Jack,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

The rows can certainly be moved and you can add as much rows as you like to the core templates! You can’t, however, move a row inside another row. Do you think you can share the URL of the site in question along with temp admin access to we can check? You can post the details here using the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Jack,

I logged into your site and noticed that you have a cache plugin installed and active. I don’t like to disable plugins on users website’s without permission. Therefore, can you flush the cache via the cache plugin settings and then disable it, please.

Once disabled, can you see if the issue persists. As that plugin is likely causing the issue. We recommend disabling cache plugins whilst using the page builder and enable it when you have finished.

Thanks,
Danny

That did it. Problem solved.

Thank you Danny!

No problem, Jack.

Happy to help and thank you for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Thanks,
Danny