Multi-site support

Good morning gentlemen!

I just went to install the BB plugin on a fresh multi-site setup I have, but I found out I don’t have the correct account type. Time to upgrade.

When I go to upgrade from my account, it shows a check box in the Agency button (I am on the standard level from what I can tell) and when I click to upgrade to pro, it takes me back to my account page.

Can you help me get upgraded?

thanks!

Hey Bryan,

Great to hear from you! Very interesting on the upgrading. I am wondering if that is a caching issue. Have you tried logging out and back in to give it a shot? If so and you are still experiencing issues, I would love to take a look at what might be going on there from a user perspective. Would you mind sending a private reply with your account login/password if that is the case?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Thanks Bryan, I’m getting the same issue so something is up there! I’ll get back to you shortly after doing some testing.

Best,
Billy

Hey Bryan,

Ok, all set now. You should be able to login and upgrade now! You may need to refresh and/or clear your cache, but let us know if you have any trouble and thanks again!

Best,
Billy

Thanks Billy! I appreciate the help.
-bryan