Nesting rows

I can’t seem to find a way to nest rows. Is this possible? If not would you share your workarounds?

Thanks!
Steve

Hey Steve,

I’m not sure if I would call it nesting rows, but you can essentially drag out multiple row layouts with as many columns as you need in a single row no problem. You just drag out into the row while it is highlighted and if below, it will become a new row. Hope that helps and let us know if you need more info or if I have missed the question entirely! :slight_smile:

Best,
Billy

Hey Billy,

Here is a better description of the issue.

I start with a blank page and under the layouts options i drag out a “left sidebar” layout onto the canvas. That creates a row with two columns, one for the sidebar and one for the content. Within the content column i would like to create more rows.

Hey Steve,

That’s currently not possible at the moment. But we do have that on our roadmap(link below). It’s under Column Enhancements(adding columns in columns). For now, the only way around this is to use a Text Editor/HTML module, hard code your content and apply necessary styling. You could also use the theme’s sidebar if it has one.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/beaver-builder-roadmap-july-2015/

Ben

Hey Ben,

Got it - Thank you!!!

Steve

No worries! Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben

Moved topic to BB Plugin.

Did you ever sort this solution out?

Hey Tony,

Sorry to say but we haven’t implemented this yet. Depending on the kind of layout you’re trying to achieve, we can offer a few workarounds, especially now that we’ve released a shortcode to render content from templates or posts. :slight_smile:

Ben