No Matching Border for Transparent Buttons

It seems that the border settings (width and color) aren’t being applied to transparent buttons. Have you noticed this bug? Or is my installation special in this regard?

Hey Skyler,

Sorry to hear about the problem. Could you please share your Website URL with us so we could have a better look at your issue?

Thanks!

KC

Yes, thanks!

Here’s a link: http://sozosports.wpengine.com/

It’s the “Details Here!” button. It has a 4px border defined, and the text color is set to white on the button. I’m still showing the default 1px border in Chrome though.

Hey Skyler,

Do you think you can share temp admin access to your site so we can take a better look? You can post the details here using the private reply option below.

Thanks!

KC

[Content Hidden]

Hey Skyler,

I’ve corrected it by inserting a background color for the button. Also, I’ve inserted a custom class into the button to allow you to change the border color easily. Just use the CSS snippets below. Let us know if it works.

.fl-builder-content .fl-module.fl-module-button.details-here-btn .fl-button{
border-color:#000;
} 

Thanks!

KC

Oh interesting, so a background color still needs to be set in order to trigger the border? I suppose that makes sense, but it’s not very intuitive :wink:

Thanks for the help! You guys rock.

Hey Skyler,

Just wanted to chime in here. Yes, a background color does need to be defined in order for the border to be triggered. Apologies for the confusion there!

Best,
Billy