No One-Click Upgrading?

I’m running multisite and have the Pro version. Today I noticed that an upgrade is available. Is it possible for me to do a one-click upgrade from the plugins page? There does not seem to be that option.

It seems that I have to manually/physically install the upgrade by first doing Network Deactivate. Delete the Plugin. Login to wpbeaverbuilder.com, download the latest version from my account, upload it to my multisite, and then Network Activate. That’s a lot of little tedious steps.

Hey Dustin,

You certainly shouldn’t have to go through that process every time. You should be able to update the plugin/theme in the network admin dashboard under updates. Are you not able to do so?

Best,
Billy

Unfortunately I am unable to update the plugin automatically. This is the screen I get when I view the plugin:
Screen Shot of Plugin

Hey Dustin,

Sorry, just wanted to check something simple here. Did you place your license key under Settings > Page Builder > License?

Ben

Thanks Ben, That occurred to me to :slight_smile:

Duh! Thanks…I didn’t think of looking there. It is working now and all is good :slight_smile:

Hey Dustin,

Never would have known that would be the issue without the screenshot above! Glad it’s all working now. Have fun with The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi support,

Does the licence key on a multi-site installation need to go on each individual site? I don’t see an option on network settings to add the licence key.

Thanks,

Gerry

Hey Gerry,

You should only have to insert the license key in the network admin dashboard once and then activate it for each network site which would then automatically be licensed. Can you double check you have installed and activated the plugin on the main or network admin site?

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

Thanks for support.

I’ve been doing a bit of homework on this.

I had installed the plugin at network level and activated it at network level but it wasn’t appearing on the plugin list for individual sites, is seems that the correct process is to install but not activate at network level.

I deactivated at network level, it then became available to activate on individual sites.

It then will be a case of adding the key to individual sites.

Is that how you would expect things to work?

Thanks Gerry

Hey Gerry,

You should be able to network activate BB, insert your license and then the plugin would be available to all sites on the network to activate. Is that not the case on your side? I can take a look if you like. Go ahead and send along temp network admin access and I’ll take a look!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

I was just about send you logins and had one more go at cracking this.

I’m not quite sure what I did but this is now sorted, network activated and available on all sites.

Thanks for support!

Awesome, great to hear! :slight_smile: