Odd space in pricing table

BB Theme 1.2.7
I am trying to use a pricing table but there seems to be a large amount of blank space under the title and I can’t find any controls relevant to this. Am I missing something?

It’s on this page: http://dev-2ips.pantheon.io/join-us/
Mike

Hey Mike. Are you running a caching plugin in WordPress, or does is your web server caching any assets? If yes, can you try clearing your cache and seeing if that resolves the issue? This looks like a caching problem to me. Let us know. Thanks!

I’ve cleared the cache in my browser, WordPress and Pantheon dev site and it has not changed the display of the pricing table.

Mike

Mike, I think I see what the issue is. It looks like you have the price color set to white (which is the same color as the background). The price is there, but you can’t see it because of the color.

Try experimenting with the pricing table color options and that should clear up the problem. If you’d like to hide the price all together, you can use this line of css:

.fl-pricing-table-price {
  display:none;
}

Let me know if that works for you!

Agreed that your code removes the price but I tried the following to make the color anything but white but it has no effect.

color: #E06F97;
font-size: 31px;
}

Mike, can you try adjusting the colors in the actual pricing table module? Or, you could add an important tag to the CSS to override any other rules:

background-color: gray !important;
  color: #E06F97 !important;
  font-size: 31px;
}

>Mike, can you try adjusting the colors in the actual pricing table module?

Regarding your suggestion I have not found a “pricing table module”. It does not appear in any of the parameters in the Customizer. Maybe I misunderstood you?

I am using your suggestion just to change the price colour.
Thanks

Hi Mike. I Wonder if the terminology is getting mixed up. Just to clarify, the customizer tool is part of the Beaver Builder Theme, and it’s used to adjust the theme settings. The pricing table module is one of the elements/modules in the page builder. There are style settings in the pricing table module (in the page builder) that you can use to adjust these colors. These are not found in the theme customizer.

Regardless, though, if the color change works for you then I guess we’re all set :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any other questions, though! Happy to help more if I can.

I think what originally happened was that I had set the accent text colour to white in order for it to be seen against the coloured button and did not appreciate that it would also affect the price and therefore render it invisible.

Thanks for your help.
Mike

Ahh, I see. Thanks for letting me know the confusion there. We’ll look into making that more intuitive.