odd spacing

could you please look at this site
http://216.201.80.197/electricpump3.com/

In the builder tool, I am not seeing extra space below the top row and above the two columns of text, but when I view it live, there is a lot of extra space there that I don’t want.

[Content Hidden]

Hi Kaen,

Can you double check the username name and password again, please? As when I attempt to log in, I am getting the “Invalid Username” message.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

I was wondering if you had a chance to try to login and see what the problem is here.
thanks.

Hey Karen,

The login now works, but we can’t check anything with the role you’ve assigned. Can you upgrade it to an admin temporarily? You can change it back or delete the user once we’ve done our check. :slight_smile:

Ben

sorry about that. I know better. You can get in now.

Hi Karen,

In the Slider, you have a Text module that looks empty, but it actually contains a number of   which is what is causing the odd spacing. I recommend you remove this and it should resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

This did not resolve the issue.

I give you permission to fix it if you see the problem.

I want more of the background slider pics to show. When it page builder, it looks exactly like I want it to look, but when I publish the page, the background pictures are not as tall and I get that extra space below the slider.

The reason I had that text box there was because I was having trouble getting more of the background pics to show.

Hi Karen,

The removal of that Text module, definitely helped. Although, the issue appears to be that you have set the padding-bottom to 320px. I have removed this and added a class to your slider.

I have added some custom CSS setting the height of the slider to 520px which is what it was with your padding value. The CSS has been added to Global Options > CSS. I recommend you remove this and add it to where you have added your other custom CSS.

Thanks,
Danny

I am going to need your help with this. Not sure I understand.

Hi Karen,

So Ben looked into this further, as did I and we believe this may be a bug. Just so I can confirm, you’re using the following:

• A Row with the SlideShow background option enabled and a galley of images selected.
  • You then place a SlideShow module into that Row.
  • Underneath you have another row with your Header text.

When the page builder is enabled, your site looks as you intended. However, when viewing your site without the page builder active, you get the odd spacing above your header text.

Thanks,
Danny

Yes. That is all correct. I think it is in fact a bug.

Hi Karen,

Just a heads up, I have now reported this as a potential bug. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks,
Danny