One of my pages seems to corrupted

Hi there,

I’m a new user to BB and really love what it can do. On the second page I was building, I can no longer edit - the BB menu doesn’t appear and some of the content doesn’t show when I open the page builder. The Published version seems OK, but I cannot edit it. I did update my version of BB during my design of this page:

sanibelrealestateguide.com/contact

Thank you for your help!
Jim

Hi James! Thanks for the kind words.

We made some changes to the generated markup in this last update, and I would guess that this is causing a caching issue. Could you try clearing your browser cache and your web server/WordPress cache if you’re running one?

If that doesn’t resolve the issue, if you could provide us with a temporary admin login to your site, we’d be happy to take a look. Thanks!

[Content Hidden]

Thanks, James. It looks like there is a conflict with another plugin. I believe it is coming from the WP Views plugin. Can you try disabling that plugin and seeing if that fixes the issue?

If it doesn’t, we need to pin point which plugin is causing the issue. Can you please quickly disable all of your plugins, check to see if that resolves the issue, then (if it does resolve it) enable them one by one to pinpoint which one is causing the problem.

I disabled all plugins, disabled cloudflare, cleared my browser cache, tried different browser – still no go.

Thanks for doing that. I we’re getting closer :wink:

The problem is stemming from the contact form that’s in the HTML module.

One issue that I fixed is that the textarea wasn’t being closed properly. If you reload the page now, you should be able to use the builder again.

The contact form you’re using is loading in a lot of javascript files that are already on the page. This might lead to more issues. If possible, I would look into using a different contact form.

Take a look and let me know if it’s working on your end.