Page Builde errors when creating or editing pages and posts

If I try to edit, create, or delete new and existing posts or pages I keep getting this error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()…and Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by…

I disabled all plugins, same error, deleted all page builder files and re-installed, same error. Not sure how to fix. This is a site I cloned and the site I cloned from has no errors. I’ll send you an admin in a private message to follow. Feel free to jump in there and take a look.

[Content Hidden]

Hey Dustin,

My apologies for the issues. I believe I figured this out in another thread and will be releasing an update tonight. I’ll test on your site to make sure it’s the same issue.

Justin

Hi Dustin,

It was indeed the same issue so I patched your site and it appears to be fixed. Can you check it out and let me know if you run into any other issues?

Thanks,
Justin

Outstanding, I’ll check it out when you release it and let you know. Thanks Justin.

Hey Dustin,

I just pushed a new update. Let me know if that doesn’t help.

Thanks,
Justin

Works perfect. Thanks Justin. You dudes are awesome at customer service and product updates. Keep up the great work!

Great! You’re welcome, Dustin. Happy to help!

Justin