Page Builder not functioning on Client Site

Hi Guys

Everything was going swimmingly until I went into one of my live client sites to make some page changes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled BB, same problem. I have deactivated all plugins, same problem.

Could you take a look please?

Many thanks

John

[Content Hidden]

Hey John,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I tried logging in but it’s not working? Could you double check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey John,

No worries! Also, would it be fine if we’re to disable plugins and switch themes real quick just to isolate the issue?

Ben

Sure Ben

Hey John,

I think this problem is related to your hosting or something else other than the theme/plugins used. For some reason, the site can’t load WP core files with a 522 error, Origin connection timeout. It’s the first time I’ve encountered that error to be honest and the first thing that comes up to Google is CloudFlare. If you’re not using that then maybe contact your hosting company and show them the error which I’ll post in a separate private reply.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Thank you Ben. I had set the site to use CloudFlare. I’ve switched it back to the hosts nameservers now but it will take a few hours to take effect. Guess I won’t be using Cloudflare.

I’m sorry to have wasted your time.

Thanks again.

Looking forward to the next release of your great toolset.

Cheers, John

Hey John,

Did you perhaps enabled their RocketLoad feature? It doesn’t work well with BB. You can disable that feature while editing the site then re-enable it after. Check the link below. :slight_smile:
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/cloudflare-troubleshooting/

Ben