Page builder not working after transfer

Hi
I transferred my site to another URL to activate Beaver Builder plugin and theme, and it all worked fine.
We then transferred it back to the original URL with Beaver Builder theme and plugin active, but the page builder (PB) would only work on 1 page. My techie in another country could use the page builder, but I could not. I cleared the cache, cookies, deactivated the caching plugin (WP Fastest Cache) & wordfence, deactivated cloudflare, used another browser, used another PC - nothing I did would make it work.
We then took another copy of the site and transferred it again. At first the PB would not work. I then cleared the PB cache, and deactivated WP Fastest Cache & Wordfence, and the PB would work on my PC. I then reactivated the plugins, and PB stopped. I then deactivated the plugins again, and now PB will not work at all. My techie can still use PB ok, even though I can not.
I am at a loss with what to do next.
Can you please provide some assistance.
thanks

Hey Brendan,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Do you think you can share temp admin access to the site in question so we can take a look? You can just post the access details here using the private reply option below.

Ben

Hi Ben
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I’d be happy to provide access, but it looks to be working again (in Chrome & FF). I’ll tell you what I did.
I did an empty cache and hard reload in Chrome (see method below), but page builder (PB) would not work.
There was a BB plugin update overnight, so I updated, but PB still would not work.
So I deactivated Wordfence and WP Fastest Cache again, and PB worked.
I activated Wordfence, and PB worked.
I activated WP Fastest Cache, and PB stopped.
I deactivated WP Fastest Cache, and PB worked.
I reactivated WP Fastest Cache, and PB worked.
I did a PB delete cache in between each step.
So it appears to be working ok now.
It seems a little temperamental and intermittent. It does not give me a lot of confidence with doing future transfers, or using the PB in general, as I don’t know what caused the problem, or what seems to have fixed it.
Any ideas?
Would you still like to get access?
cheers
Brendan

Chrome empty cache and hard reload -
https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/2015/03/tech-tip-how-to-do-hard-refresh-in-browsers/#.Vxa1tHoRVxD
Open the Chrome Dev Tools by pressing F12. Once the chrome dev tools are open, just right click on the refresh button and a menu will drop down. This menu gives you the option of doing a hard refresh, or even clearing the cache and do a hard refresh automatically.

Hi
There are still problems on the site.
I just created a test page (still in draft), and I can’t us PB.
I have deactivated Wordfence and WP Fastest Cache, cleared the PB cache, cleared the cache and done a hard refresh in Chrome - nothing works for me.

[Content Hidden]

Hey Brendan,

It looks like you’re using CloudFlare’s Rocket Loader. Can you turn that off and see if it fixes your issue? BB doesn’t work well with that feature unfortunately.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/cloudflare-troubleshooting/

Ben