Page won't save - Plugin Conflict

A client’s site that has a lot of custom plugins has a conflict with Beaver Builder. The issue is only on certain pages that use particular shortcodes. The shortcodes call functions that pull data for a custom post type then it uses wp_reset_postdata(); afterward collecting the data.

I found that when trying to edit those pages, it gets a 404 error in the console with a link referencing the custom post type that is used in the query. So it seems like the reset function is not working for some reason.

In order to edit the page with Beaver Builder, I had to temporarily disable the function causing this odd conflict.

After I disabled it, I refreshed the page and I found this error message in the console:

fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.4.2.2:6
Beaver Builder caught the following JavaScript error.
If Beaver Builder is not functioning as expected the cause is most likely this error. Please help us by disabling all plugins and testing Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a third party plugin.
“Uncaught TypeError: define is not a function” on line 1 of https://mathfactsmatter.com/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/js/ace/mode-html.js.
TypeError: define is not a function at mode-html.js:1

Despite the above error, I was still able to save the changes on the page. After I finished editing it, I enabled the conflicting function again in the plugin because I can only leave it disabled temporarily.

Is the JavaScript error related to the conflict with the function? Or is it a new problem?

The JavaScript error above doesn’t show all the time, this is the second time I think. Usually the console only shows 404 errors on the conflicting pages when I try to edit it with Beaver Builder.

Its more likely you are using it wrong. Share the rest of your code.