Plugin Stopped working

The plugin has suddenly stopped working. When I lunch page builder from a page, click say Row layout and drag it to create rows nothing happens.
This is the same for all the othe modules and even choosing templates does nothing.
I have deactivated the plugin and reactivated it , but still the same.
What is now happening is that , these editing fuctions are working with existing pages , but not with new pages

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear about the issues! Have you also tried disabling all of your other plugins to see if it is perhaps a plugin conflict? If not, give that a shot and let me know if you find anything. Also, are you using the latest version 1.6.4 by chance?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Joe,

Sorry but we’re a bit strapped today. I’ll have you know I’ll check your site later.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Joe,

For some reason, the builder isn’t picking up a blank page. If you put content to the page, then activate the page builder, it works just fine. Pretty much like the issue on the link below.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/page-builder-not-working-3/

This is actually a problem with how your theme picks up content. If you could send us a copy of the theme we could take a look. You could send it over to themes [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Joe,

Sorry but is everything working fine now?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Joe,

I did get the theme, and it works just fine on my end, even on blank pages. Could you try deactivating all plugins except BB and see if you get the same problem?

Ben

Hi Ben,
Interesting to know it works your end. It will disable the plugins as you suggested .
Thanks for your help