plugin update not available

I bought the pro version for unlimited use. I uploaded the plugin and put in the license key and it still isn’t letting me load the update. It is asking me to subscribe and I already have. I have done this many times before so I know what I am doing.

Hey Karen,

Interesting and sorry to hear! Do you by chance have the Lite version still installed as well? If so, go ahead and deactivate and delete it before uploading the Pro version. If this isn’t the case, caching could be causing some issues here. Do you have a caching plugin installed that you can disable temporarily to give it a shot? Let me know how any of these suggestions go and we’ll go from there!

Best,
Billy

Hey Karen,

Just got your email. Let’s keep to the support forums as we don’t monitor email as closely. Would you mind sending along the site URL, temp admin access as well as your license key via the private reply option below so I can take a look?

Best,
Billy

sorry, I always forget.

On my way out. I will have to take care of this when I return. Thanks.

No worries at all, sounds good!

[Content Hidden]

I sent the login

Ah, I see the issue, Michelle. Awhile back, we had a bug that, unfortunately, broke the update for that particular version. You’ll need to deactivate/delete the version you have now, download the latest from your account on our site and upload/activate it. That should fix you right up for good on updates! Sorry for the trouble there.

Best,
Billy