Posts Module - Safari issues after last BB / WP update?

Hi guys,

First off great plugin, really loving Beaver Builder :slight_smile:

Just come across an issue today with editing a post module in Safari on a Mac that I could do with some help with.

When clicking on “Posts Settings” or adding a new section on the Mac, the modal window doesn’t fully load all the options as it does on chrome on my Windows machine (I haven’t tried Chrome on the Mac as yet). I seem to be missing the sections containing the options for “Featured Image” and “Content”.

This seems to have come up after updating Beaver Builder and an auto update to WordPress (4.2.4-en_GB) that happened today.

I have set up a fresh install of WordPress (4.2.4-en_GB) and the latest Beaver Builder (downloaded from my account portal) to rule out any third party plugins, but I’m still having the same issue on that site.

If anybody can shed help to shed any light on this, or has any ideas of what might be wrong I would be most grateful :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Hey Dan,

Welcome to the BB forums! And glad you are loving BB! :slight_smile:

We’re getting the same thing from our end so I’ll submit a bug report for this. Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben

Thanks for the quick reply Ben! I’ll leave it with you guys :slight_smile:

Thanks again!
Dan

Hi Ben, I was just wondering if you had an update on this issue? Or a resolution time scale?

Thanks,
Dan

Sorry guys, just updated the plugin and theme, all working now.

Thanks again!

Hey Daniel,

That’s awesome! Have fun with The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben