Posts Module

Hey there, I was wondering if there was a way to make the posts grid module display four columns. also, I have it set to gallery and I would like my featured images to be set to ‘square,’ only I don’t see that option when I have it set to gallery.

Hey andrewpeters,

Currently, the only way to display 4 columns grid for the post module is by manually adjusting the post width and post spacing. As for the featured image, it will only display when you have a featured image attached on your post. I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference. If you’ve a minute, feel free to add this as a feature request on our User Voice Forums! :slight_smile: Or vote for it if there’s one already.

http://imgur.com/InuQUFf

Thanks!

KC

Hey andrewpeters,

Sorry, I’m not really sure what you mean by this.

I have it set to gallery and I would like my featured images to be set to ‘square,’ only I don’t see that option when I have it set to gallery.
Could you elaborate a little bit on that?

Thanks!

KC

In the ‘post settings’ where it says ‘layout style’ there are three options. Grid, Gallery, Feed.

I have mine set to Gallery. In this gallery setting there is no way that I see to establish featured image size.

Hey Andrew,

There isn’t a way to specify the image size when using the gallery posts module, sorry about that. That could also be a feature request or may even exist as I know we’ve gotten this request before.

Best,
Billy