Problem in Mobile view on Landscape to Portrait flip with Portfolio items

Hey guys,

I have noticed a problem on my website - on android mobile phones.

The site looks great on my mobile in portrait and landscape view but when you flip from portrait > landscape > portrait the portfolio items in the Gallery do not resize back to normal and sit outside the container

I have tested plugins and checked my custom coding - nothing there

Do you have any ideas what could cause this?

Thanks

Kat

Hey Kat,

Do you mind sharing the URL of the site so we can check? I checked the Photo Portfolio demo and it was working fine.
http://demos.wpbeaverbuilder.com/portfolio-page-1/

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Kat,

I checked the site on an Oppo Find7(Android) and iPhone6 but I can’t seem to recreate it? what device are you using? That’s very odd indeed.

Ben

Thanks Ben, I’m using Sony Xperia Z3 with Chrome browser and running the latest lollipop vs, I can check later on a Samsung 6 and see if it’s the same, perhaps something odd’s happening with my phone…?

Hey Kat,

Based on the screenshots you’ve sent, it may be caused by how large the images are? Could you get another screenshot before the problem happens? Specifically on that gallery part?

Ben

Hey Ben,

I have updated the earlier link and added a screenshot of the portfolio area before it’s flipped (so looking normal) - is that ok?

Kat

Hey Kat,

That’s really weird. Let’s wait for you to try it on a Samsung 6 and see if you get the same problem.

Ben

Hi Ben

I tested my site on a Samsung Galaxy 5 and the same thing happened. So I decided to test the row settings - I had the row set to Full width row, full width content and full height to max it out. I found the problem was resolved when I switched off full height to default for that row, voila - it was fixed, so it looks like a gallery/full height/android specific issue…?

Kat

Hey Kat,

Thanks for the additional info. I’ll submit a bug report for this and see what we can do.

Ben

OK, thanks Ben for looking into this

Kat