Published changes not saving

Page Builder is saving my changes but they are not visible after publishing. Changes are saved on Page Builder, however.
I have seen this on the forums before, but have been unable to resolve.
I have disabled all plugins and it’s still happening.
I am running MyThemeShop Yosemite theme

Hey Laurie,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

That’s weird. Do you mind sending temp admin access to the site so we can check? You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Laurie,

Just post the URL of the site, username and password via private reply. That way we can check the backend of the site. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Laurie,

I created a test page titled ‘BB Test Page’ and I was able to load a template, publish it, and see it from the frontend. Is there a specific page you are experiencing this problem on? Or maybe steps on how to recreate it?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Laurie,

Did you want it on the homepage? You may want to set one page as your homepage then. Head over to Settings > Reading > Front page display. Switch it to static, then select 1 page that you would like are your homepage. I believe that’s what got you confused. Check the screenshot below for reference. :slight_smile:
http://imgur.com/0nM5rPq

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Laurie,

Stepping in for Ben here as he has gone for the day. I just went to your URL and do in fact see the test page as your homepage now. Are you not seeing the same from your end?

Best,
Billy

Thanks Billy. No,I’m not

Hey Laurie,

In that case, I think we’re dealing with caching here. Let’s go ahead and have you clear your browser cache. It’s different for every browser so if you are unsure how to do that, you can do a quick google search. If you have a caching plugin installed in your site, I would recommend you disable that as well. Let me know how it goes!

Best,
Billy