Renew pagebuilder

My Fastline pagebuilder has just expired - my dash board says it cannot upgrade - so i have renewed my subscription only to find that the plugin is pro and my subscription is not
I paid $49 a year ago but on renewing my subscription I still cannot upgrade
Order: #1258

Thnaks

Paul

Hey Paul,

Sorry to hear about that. We are looking into this now. I have regenerated download permissions for you in the meantime so you should be able to get the latest versions from your account on our store. As soon as we figure out what is going on we’ll let you know!

Best,
Billy

Billy,

Many thanks.
I’ll take a look now.

Regards,

Paul

HAving looked again.
In my dashboard I see
FastLine Page Builder (Pro Version) Version 1.5.7.1

In my downloads I see
(Standard Version)

I thought that it would update automatically anyway when the subscription is valid?

Thanks,

Paul

Hey Paul,

Yes, you should have the Standard version according to your initial purchase hence that being what you can download. We’ll need some time to look into this so feel free to use the latest versions as they are in your dashboard in the meantime.

Best,
Billy

Sorry - just need to understand
I have the FastLine Page Builder (Pro Version) Version 1.5.7.1
running on a site.
I can’t upgrade that with the standard version can I?

I don’t ever recall manually upgrading the plugin in the past.

Hey Paul,

I won’t have a good answer for you until we do some digging unfortunately. Would you mind providing temp admin access to your site as well as your login/pass to our site so we can test as you? Please use the private reply option below when doing so. Thanks!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Paul,

Ok, there actually isn’t really an issue here, but the naming convention may be confusing all of us a bit! You have access to the proper version in your dashboard, but when we initially launched BB, the names of the different versions were a bit different. In all actuality, you have the Standard version which used to be called the Pro since we only had that and a free version. You should be fine updating to the latest version using your license key or a manual update if needed. Let us know if you need any further clarification or if you have any issues.

Best,
Billy

Ahh - that explains it
Many thanks for getting to the bottom of this.

Regards,

Paul

No worries at all, Paul, enjoy and let us know if anything further comes up!