Repositioning Module Windows

Hi Guys

I seem to have lost the ability to move any open module editing window around the screen. The 4-headed move cursor is present, but no moving!

Hey John,

That’s weird to say the least! There may be a conflict going on somewhere. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. Are you using the BB theme? If not, try using a default twentyX theme and see if it works from there as well. Let us know how it goes!

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey John,

We’ll need the URL of the site as well. :wink:

Is this a premium plugin? Do you mind sending a copy over at themes [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com so we can test it our own dev environment?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey John,

Got the plugins. Would you mind listing down the steps in order to recreate the issue? Or maybe what page on your site you are experiencing this on?

Ben

Hi Ben

With Nextgen on, all pages and all modules

John

Hey John,

I’ve already submitted a bug report regarding this.

Ben

Hey John,

Sorry but it seems we can’t recreate the issue from our end. We get a JS error but nothing is breaking. Do you mind creating a test page on your site and use the widget there so we can see the problem?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey John,

I placed a NextGen Widget on the page and it seems to work fine? I can move the modules with no problems. Could you check if you’re having the same thing? If so, what browser are you using and on what platform?

Ben

All very strange. I can’t move the modules on that page including the nextgen galley.

I’m using Chrome on Windows 10. I have just tried the same test on Firefox, same result.

Maybe we should leave this here. I’m going to retire Nextgen anyway as I’m starting to use BB Gallery more (looking forward to developments in the Gallery Module).

Thanks for your help anyway.

Love the way BB is going!

Cheers, John

Hey John,

Strange indeed. I’ll let the guys check in on this as well and see what they say. Again, thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben