Rows are changing in mobile devices

Hello beaver friends,

I’m facing new issued here. I looked for similar issues but I cound’t find a right way to fix it.
My website is working fine on laptops and pcs but not on mobile devices. There are some rows that disappear in mobile device even with responsiveness in “Always”.
May you guys help me again?
Thank you very much

Hey Marcela,

Could you please share your Website URL with us so we could have a better look at your issue?

Thanks!

KC

[Content Hidden]

Hey Marcela,

Sorry, what’s your Website URL again? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

KC

[Content Hidden]

Hey Marcela,

I’m in. :slight_smile: It looks like the theme CSS styling is messing up with BB plugin again. We are checking it on our end and will come back to you shortly. Meanwhile, you might want to consider using another theme for a better workaround in the future.

Thanks!

KC

[Content Hidden]

Hey Marcela,

Well, I’ve only really worked with the BB theme and the default themes that comes with WordPress(TwentyX Themes). If it’s within your budget range, I’d suggest you upgrade your account to pro version to enjoy the BB theme. It is built just like the BB plugin, lightweight, simple, just enough settings for a usual site and it’s absolutely compatible with bb.

If you insist on using free themes, you might want to post this same question over at the BB Group on FB. We’ve a lot of active users there.
Links below.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/beaverbuilders/

Thanks!

KC

Hey Marcela,

I’ve made some slight changes to your Website, is this what you are looking for by chance?

Thanks!

KC

Hello KC,

Thanks a lot for your support.
In my cell phone is apparently working fine also in a Samsung tablet but I just tried in an IPad and still not good in this specific device. Any idea? An outdated IOS could do this?

Hey Marcela,

Sorry, kinda late to the party here. I changed your Small Responsive Breakpoint from 768px to 767px. This changes the layout when you’re on an iPad. Could you recheck and see if that works?

Ben

Hello Ben,

You are never late.
I check again now and still not working property in the Ipad. :frowning:
Any other idea? Do you think may be the out date IOS?
Thank you

Hey Marcela,

I’ve just checked your Website and it looks like you have changed to another theme. Are you still having issues with the theme or BB plugin? Well, let us know if you need anything further. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

KC

Hey KC,

How is it going?
I was testing lots of themes to check if I could find something that could work properly. But all the themes I’ve tested showed the same issue.
I think is some conflict with the BB plugin. I don’t know :frowning:

KC do you know if it’s possible to pay the BB theme with master or visa gift card?

Thank you a lot !

Hey Marcela,

Sorry to hear about the problem. On my earlier reply, I thought you’ve fixed your issue after changing themes. Just took another look at your Website and it looks great here on Ipad. Could you tell us a little more about the problem that you’re having on the new theme?

Please use the contact form for further enquiries regarding the payment methods.

Thanks!

KC

Hi KC,

If you check now, the current template has an image (content slider) as the first element. As soon as I publish changes, it doesn’t show not even in the computer now. It’s weird. Before I could see in the laptop but not in the cell phone but now not even in the laptop. Check this out.
Thank you !

Hey Marcela,

I’ve just checked your Website and I found out that this plugin “WebMan Amplifier” is causing the issue to the content slider module. I’ve disabled it and it is now working again. Please check on your end. I’ll try that plugin on my end and see if I’m able to replicate the issue. Let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks!

KC

Post from email:

Hey KC,

Thank you a lot. I did not teste in the Ipad so far but all the rest is working.
Let me ask you something. I was trying different themes and I stop e in the current but I’ll probably won’t end up with. The issue was with the theme? When I change the theme I will face the same issue?
Thank you very much again.

Hey Marcela,

I believe the problem was caused by the WebMan Amplifier plugin. It’s basically a plugin that adds functionality to some themes/plugins. We’re aiming to be compatible with as much themes as possible so if you encounter another issue while using another theme, definitely let us know and we’ll be happy to take a look! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Ben,

Well, I just bought the BB theme :slight_smile:
I’m happy with this and believing that I won’t face this issue anymore. Anyway I’ll let you know if something goes wrong. Thank you very much again.