Sharing themes? Global rows?

We’re a web marketing agency building sites for a lot of similar clients with their own wordpress accounts and servers. Is there a way we can save our custom rows across servers? Is it possible to save and share templates across servers?
Ideally, we’d like to create our own menu of custom rows that we can use across all our client’s servers.

Hey Mohammad,

I’ve already assigned another member of the team to assist you with your concern.

Ben

Hey Mohammed,

Unfortunately, what you are looking to do isn’t possible. You can really only save and re-use page templates and global functionality within a single site. You can however use the native import/export tool to export your page templates that contain global rows and then import them into other sites. Hope that helps and let us know if we can assist further!

Best,
Billy

Cool.
Does that mean that we could save and export a template from beaver, and then import it on another server and save it’s individual rows to that new server?
I’m also having a little trouble finding this import/export tool. I found an export tool in wordpress, but it doesn’t recognize the templates I’ve saved in beaver. Is there some settings or something I have to change?

Hey Mohammad,

Yes, that’s possible! The templates are actually CPTs so you can just export them using the native WP export function. You can check the link below for more info.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/layout-templates/

Ben