Slider pausing on hover

Hey guys,
brilliant theme & builder - it’s all we use these days and we’ve done a stack of builds already. Loving it!
Just a quick question:
The main slider seems to pause on hover. When you mouse away it doesn’t always restart, and when it does it glitches for the first 2 or so animations before smoothing out and running properly.
Animations are set to fade, arrows/dots set to off. Auto rotate is on, pause button disabled.

Could you please have a look and advise?

http://uk.caffenu.com

Hey John,

I did a quick test using Chrome and Safari on a desktop and I can’t reproduce the issue. What browser did you use and on what device?

Jun

Firefox on windows laptop

Hey John,

Sorry, I just tested using FF on a Mac and a PC and I still can’t reproduce the problem - doesn’t glitch on the first two slides nor not start after hovering my mouse on then off the slider.

Jun

Does it pause on hover?

Ok - I’ve just checked on a logged out window and the glitching is absent. How do I disable the pause on hover?

Hey John,

Unfortunately, there’s currently no option to toggle the mouseover pause on/off on the content slider module. Sorry about that! Feel free to share this is a feature request on our UserVoice.

For the time being you can try out Ben’s suggestion on this thread as a workaround.

Jun

Ok sweet. Thanks for the help.

You’re welcome, John. Glad to have helped!

Jun