Solution to wrap nav area in background image?

I know this may be out of the realms of support but, before I start building a custom option, I wanted to check with you all and see if it’s already been done or you know of a solution to accomplish this.

I would like to add an option to the Builder Builder plugin to wrap the nav menu area in a background image/video like this site here: http://lrsuccess.com/

Are you planning to use the Beaver Builder theme? You can set a negative margin on the page content, then give the header a z-index so it sits on top. Or, you might be able to absolutely position the header too. Here’s some CSS to experiment with:

.fl-page-content {
	margin-top: -175px;
}
fl-page-header {
	position: relative;
	z-index: 999;
}

Thanks! That’s the direction I was going too. I’m thinking I’ll need to add in Builder option to select the option to wrap the nav menu per page and just have it add a conditional class to the page in the code to add the appropriate CSS on the page where I want it.

How many pages will need to have that style? Just the homepage, all or them, or a combo?

It’ll be a combo. I’d like to have it as an option.

Yeah, sounds like that’s going to be your best bet! We’d love to see what you come up with. If you think of it, when you’re done, send us a link to check out! =D

Will do. Thanks!