Split: Published changes not saving

Hi Justin,

I am facing the exact same problem right now. I have no plugin installed except from MicroThemer (for CSS styling). I used it to change the size of my header logo at some point. Ever since, whenever I add a module (on any page, existing or new), it never appears on the published page (if I edit an existing module, it works though). Could Microthemer be responsible ? I haven`t played with any other plugins

Thanks a lot

(I just did a complete re-install of wordpress and only installed Beaver. I am facing the same problem and now identified what exactly: any row I add with 2 columns or more never show up on the published page. They remain in the draft when I open the builder though). I can only add mono-column rows for now. I have no plugin installed so it can`t be the problem.

Thanks for your help

sorry for multiple messages. Problem is: backgrounds of multi-row columns never show up. i have to drag content type (photo in that case) and add the image I want to add within the row forcing me to apply some padding so it is centered within the column. Is this the normal process ? I`d prefer if column background worked. Faster.
Thx a lot

Same problem with this thread - http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/published-changes-not-saving

Hey Julien,

Sorry I had to split your reply. Are you using the BB theme? If not, try using a default twentyX theme and see if you get the same problem. Should there be no changes, go ahead and send over temp admin access to your site via private reply so we can check.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Julien,

We’ll need the site URL as well. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Julien,

I just checked the Sample Page(I believe this is the page you are working on) and the reason those column are not shown is because they don’t have any content nor padding. Try adding some padding and you’ll notice the background images appear. Or you could sample texts there and you’ll notice the column appears. Same goes with the rows.

Ben

Thanks a lot Ben. Works now!

Hey Julien,

No worries! Have fun with The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben