Sticky menu without logo

Hi,

I’m working on a new site and want to have a sticky menu that doesn’t show the small logo, thing is I can’t define the correct CSS to change, is it possible?

Also, as a bonus question I set up a demo site for a client and used the associates template as a starting point, I left the slider in place and now they really like the images in the slider, where can I purchase the licence to use them?

Thanks, Colin

Hey Colin,

Thanks for getting in touch! Would you mind sharing the site URL so we can take a look? Re. The images, they are iStock images though, unfortunately, I don’t have direct links, sorry about that.

Best,
Billy

I can’t share the specific site as it’s on a dev server but here one I prepared earlier, kingslynnbni.co.uk, when you scroll the page up the menu sticks with the logo on the left, that’s fine on this site. On the site I’m designing now though the logo is a circle and badly drawn so looks awful at a small size so I want the menu to stick but not showing the logo on the left.

Thanks for the direction on the photos as well, I think I have found the one they want.

Colin

Hey Colin,

Try adding the CSS snippet below and see if it’s what you’re looking for.

/* Hide logo on fixed header - BB */
.fl-page-header-fixed .row > div:first-child {
  display: none;
}

Ben

Hi Ben,

Part way there, it hides the logo but the Div is clearly still there, I guess I also need to allow the menu to be full content width and entered if that is possible?

Colin

Hey Colin,

I really thought you only wanted to get rid of the logo! :slight_smile: Check the snippet below.

/* Hide logo on fixed header - BB */
.fl-page-header-fixed .row > div:first-child {
  display: none;
}
/* Make menu on fixed header 100% centered */
.fl-page-header-fixed .row > div:last-child {
  text-align: center;
  width: 100%;
}
.fl-page-header-fixed .fl-page-nav ul.navbar-nav {
  float: none !important;
}
.fl-page-header-fixed .fl-page-nav ul.navbar-nav > li {
  display: inline-block;
  float: none;
}

Ben

Hi Ben,

Awesome, thank you, it kind of fills you with confidence when you see the post set as resolved before I even tried it. I’m so looking forward to using Beaver Builder on future site, so much fun to use.

Colin

Hey Colin,

Sorry about that! It’s just that since you shared the URL of the site, I was able to try CSS code on your site before giving it out, so I was pretty confident that it works. :slight_smile:

Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben