Strange full width behaviour

I’ve used the full width solution from
http://dynamikbeaver.com/blog/set-dynamik-beaver-builder-full-width-rows/

On two different domains. Both have the same plugins and are on the same theme (Genesis with Dynamik builder).

One one site, the full width solution works right out of the box exactly as expected. On the other site, the content in the full width areas stretches beyond the page size and I have to add padding to the left and right to get the content (text box for example) to stay inside the page.

I’ve tried the same thing with the Genesis DamBuster and I get the same situation. One site sizes properly, the other jots out over the page limits.

Anybody come across this before?

I am on the Standard version of BeaverBuilder

Thanks

Hey Andrew,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Do you mind sharing the URL of the site in question so we can check? Or maybe both of the URLs so we can compare?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Andrew,

I can’t seem to access the first site but I believe the problem is on the second one? I went through the page and everything seems to be fine? Could you point out what part of the site is having problems? Maybe remove the padding you’ve assigned to I can see it in play?

Ben

Ben hi

Thanks for the update.

I need to look at the server as the first site does seem to be down. Sorry about that.

For the second site, I’ve removed the padding from the text box at the top and the first image of the platform. I changed the alignment of this image to “Left” so you can see the behaviour.

The text element had a padding of 60px left and 40px right to align with the content width which is set at 990px.

The first image also needed 60px left to align properly.

The second image looks ok as it is centered.

Hope this helps

Andrew

Hey Andrew,

I’m looking at the homepage and I don’t really see anything wrong. I’ll post in a separate private reply a screenshot. Can you do the same with what you’re seeing?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

PS. the working site is up

Thanks

Hey Andrew,

Gotcha! The BB page builder has a separate setting that controls the fixed width rows. You can change it under Tools > Edit Global Settings > Max Width when inside the builder. Try changing it there and see if it fixes it for you!

Ben

Ben

That worked. Many thanks - was driving me mad. If only everything worked as well as BB.

Much appreciated.

Have a great one and Thanks for the help. If you’re ever in Cyprus, the cold ones are on me.

Hey Andrew,

No worries at all! Have fun with BB! :slight_smile:

Ben

Ben

I fully intend to.

Thanks again