Style the Posts Carousel

Hello

I would like to change the font size of the header in the Posts Carousel module on the following:

O55Perth.bike

I have not been able to get the targeting right CSS! Any help would be aprreciated.

Thanks
Stuart

Hey Stuart,

Try the CSS snippet below and see if it’s what you’re looking for. If you want to target only this post carousel, you’ll have to assign a custom class name to it.

.fl-post-carousel.fl-post-carousel-grid .fl-post-carousel-title {
	font-size:25px;
}

Thanks!

KC

Thanks KC. Unfortunately that makes no difference to the font size.
Regards
Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Could you please check if you’ve inserted the CSS snippet into the correct section of the theme option? Just checked your Website and I couldn’t find the CSS snippet you’ve inserted. If you’re still having issues, do you think you can share temp admin access to your site so we can take a better look? You can post the details here using the private reply option below.

Thanks!

KC

Sorry - I had removed the snippets. I have put them back. Thanks. Stuart

Hey Stuart,

Just checked your Website again, and it looks like the CSS code still not applied there. Do you think you can share temp admin access to your site so we can take a better look? You can post the details here using the private reply option below.

Thanks!

KC

[Content Hidden]

Hey Stuart,

Looks like it requires an additional div selector for it work. I’ve made the required changes for you by inserting “.fl-module-post-carousel” on the front of the CSS snippet as shown below. I apologize for the hassle. Let us know if you need anything further.

.fl-module-post-carousel .fl-post-carousel.fl-post-carousel-grid .fl-post-carousel-title {
        font-size:15px;
}

.fl-module-post-carousel .fl-post-carousel.fl-post-carousel-grid .fl-post-carousel-meta {
        font-size:15px;
}

Thanks!

KC

Thanks the lot for your help KC. I appreciate it.

Best wishes
Stuart

Hey Stuart,

Glad that worked for you, enjoy BB and let us know if you need anything further! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

KC